Saturday, March 1, 2014

Into the World of Blogging

                 A Web Log or simply a blog is an excuse to set ourselves free with this incredible and gigantic world and its people. Technically, blog is a discussion or informational site published on the world wide web which consists of discrete entries a.k.a posts.
      
                I think ,its better than the social networking sites because its not messes up with unwanted stuffs. rather, its the place where you get a adorable presentation of what you want.

                Until 2009, blogs were usually the work of single subject. More recently "multi author blogs" (MABs) have developed, with entries by large numbers of authors and professionally edited.

                The most remarkable thing about bogging is you need not be a technical user ( having knowledge about HTML and FTP, required to publish content on web ), this is the point which prompted me to join this admirable world of Blogging. Phew, I am a blogger now. :)

                Previously I used to write and maintain my personal diary, most of whose contents were all about my dream girl, the girl I admired. But the moment I came to know that its impossible for her to have me in her life. I dropped the diary in the holy waters of ganga. The reason is , whenever I went through its pages, there used to be flush of teardrops . hahaha :p lol . So my passion for diary entry stopped dramatically there only .

              A few months ago, a friend cum brother came into my life. His name is Kajal Majhi.He is a simple, fun loving boy. He is addicted to technology, interested in cyber security world. He is the guy who inspired me a lot, even sometimes taught me how to handle practical situations in life. Yup , you guessed right, Kajal da introduced me into the world of blogging. His personal blog" my life and my words" inspired me a lot, to write again.Perhaps this is the sole reason why I still hope to get her back.  So i started this blog, this blog is all about me, my life, my dreams, my admiration, my experiences,  and everything. Thanks Kajal da. कहा जाता है , We should do our best to complete anything, whatever it may be, which we have started. So I am trying my best . :) 

3 comments:

  1. Its an great honor for me when someone is inspired by me & my work, then its seems like all my hard work & words from the core of heart does't went in vain..

    God bless U bro..

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE STARTING MATERIAL IS A SIMPLE COPY PASTE. TRY WRITING ON YOUR OWN.

    REGARDS
    A.SARKAR

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to comment.. It makes me smile :)