Thursday, July 3, 2014

Kick Start of Day With A Rainy Morning

                     Snoozed the alarm, "5 minutes more mumma , plzz ". This is how my day starts. It's a day-to-day routine of myself. Usually I go to bed around 2 or 2:30 at night. so, obviously it would be my beyond doubt desire for a 5 minute extra nap. After waking up today , I heard a familiar rhythmic sound, " tip-tip, tip-tip " and I rushed to my little veranda, where I used to devote my dark and miserable moments and sometimes the happiest moments too. Well it's raining, its 6 of morning, cool and calm everywhere, the picturesque is eye soothing. As if all the sins and imperfections done the previous day are being washed away, and the planet is preparing itself for a new, immaculate fresh day.

                     So it's how my '2'day started. Eventually , I rushed for my mobile to check the notifications, messages and email. Then I dropped a pleasant Good Morning message in some of my dear one's inbox, oops they all are still sleeping. Well, you know, occasionally you should devote some time of your's to observe, to listen to the activities of nature, sometimes it motivates us, and most of the time it makes us happy and blissful. :)

                    I could hear the whistle of train, because the tracks are at a distance of a km or two from my home.It's very pleasant in this situation you know. :)

                   I was enjoying all this , then suddenly mumma jerked me. I was involved so much in the environment, that I was not aware of the time. It's going to be 7 in few minutes. Uhhhhh , again the same life with its usual and boring routine, each and every step you have to struggle, work for your rights, fight for your needs, lead yourself and others too and a lot more. Hope still these few moments of pleasant morning would have its essence throughout the day.
                                                                                      

                                                     Rain, Rain, Rain, come again and again
                                                   In the winter, in the summer and in spring                                                                                Come with joy, fall with happiness and go with sorrow, 
                                                    Rain, Rain, Rain come again and again. 

                                                                                                     thanxx for the poem

2 comments:

  1. its a awesome day bro but kinda boring , as the rain has spoiled my all the plans :D
    Well written.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnnxx a lot bro, even my plans are ruined too .. :p

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to comment.. It makes me smile :)